Boston WomenPreneurs was created for women entrepreneurs here in the Boston and Cambridge area. The premise and basis for creating this showcase online forum of amazing women creating startups and working for startups was so we TOGETHER could create a community of women who are working towards making influential changes in our economy.
Women who are motivated, women who are driven by being successful and women who thrive off of hard work and dedication want to surround themselves by like people. Since we were little we have been told that to get to the top, to be uber successful you must surround yourself with people who have done it themselves or people who are trying just as hard as you are to get there. Boston WomenPreneurs aims to enable this type of community. A community where working hard is supported and celebrated. Where striving to take an idea to the next steps of company formation and execution is not out of the ordinary.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Attend the First Official Boston WomenPreneurs Event and Become Part of the Community:
1. Vision is in the eye of the beholder, but execution takes time and you need support in the process.
2. Formation of strong team members will help you get from point A to point B.
3. Living the startup life is different than what some of your friends are going through. It is nice to be surrounded by women going through what you are going through.
4. By helping others and listening to others you will be rewarded for your efforts and your time in the long run.
5. As a young startuper, you cannot think that you can do everything yourself. Even if you first think you can you will need advice along the way.
6. When you think that your long work has paid off and you are almost ready to launch something negative will happen and you will be ready to give up on your project…your network of fellow Boston WomenPreneurs will be there to help you keep going.
7. Women entrepreneurs on are on the uptick, be part of a group that is helping to grow the Boston Women Entrepreneur ecosystem.
8. Entrepreneurship is a balancing act.
9. Taking some time out of your daily week to meet fellow entrepreneurs will help to shed some light on your ideas.
10. Staying connected and on top of what is going on in the startup ecosystem is part of your duty in staying informed.
We hope that you can join us this Thursday night at Back Bay Social Club at 867 Boylston Street, Boston, MA, 02116 for a cocktail to enjoy the work of fellow Boston women entrepreneurs. This is the first get-together that we are having and we hope to get your input on what you want to see moving forward as we plan out the fall.