You have probably already seen this video from a Barbie advertisement. But, if you have not watch this and then tell me what you think about it!
I love this video. I saw it over the weekend and almost cried. Ya, I know I am an emotional person especially when it has to do with us becoming more correct in the way we show young girls what they can be in the future.
- I love love love their confidence.
- I love that Barbie picked many different kinds of jobs that women could have but also had a spin to what a child might think at that point in their life.
- Knees up, like a unicorn!
- My cat can fly...
- Higher, higher!
- I have been to NY, Transylvania, Pennsylvania.
- We can think and do lots of stuff with our brains.
I am going to say that again.
We can think and do lots of stuff with our brains.
Whether or not you still play with barbie dolls we as women need to remember this. We can do ANYTHING we want to do. Never stop imagining what you can become (at any age).
You can be anything. *Barbie said it, not me!